Part-Time PR and Marketing Assistant Position
Culturally Connected Communications (C3) is hiring a part-time PR and Marketing Assistant to support our company in our primary and administrative duties.
As the PR and Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for preparing client files, presentations, and schedules, as well as monitoring relevant media coverage, assembling press kits, and fielding telephone calls from the media and clients
As the PR and Marketing Assistant you may write and edit media materials, such as press releases, newsletters, reports, and multimedia presentations. You will also be responsible for helping our President/Lead Strategist develop communication strategies based on research and discussion with clients. Other duties may include contacting media outlets to arrange press coverage, events, and conferences, and assisting our President/Lead Strategist in speech and presentation preparation.
This work will be a factor for the smooth operation of Culturally Connected Communications and the attainment of our goals, as well as for the long-term growth the company. The right candidate will eventually transition to a full-time position with our firm.
- Support C3 in organizing various projects and activities
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Undertake administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the C3’s activities
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and assets
- Fully support and execute company and client in PR and marketing strategies
- Create and curate engaging content
- Communicate and build relationships with current and prospective clients
- Create and distribute press releases
- Develop and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Prepare PR and marketing presentations
- Compose and post online content C3’s website and social media accounts
- Write PR and marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment C3’s presence in the market
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (two writing examples requested)
- Passion for the PR and marketing and related best practices
- The assistant is expected to come equipped with a laptop
- Good understanding of PR and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
- The public relations and marketing position is roughly 5o percent telecommuting and 50 percent onsite, as needed
Culturally Connected Communications is a multicultural and diversity marketing firm in the Central Arkansas Area. C3 aims to connect the powerful and useful messages to the communities they impact through grassroots outreach, public relations, and strategic planning.
Send resumes to Info@TheC3Firm.com.