Vowell Inc., is seeking an advertising traffic coordinator. The candidate must anticipate and troubleshoot problems, coordinate simultaneous plans, oversee scheduling, and develop solutions to workflow delays in our organization.The traffic coordinator acts as a liaison between the advertising sales department and the production department. Individuals should excel at troubleshooting problems, managing schedules, and coordinating multiple activities at the same time.
Advertising traffic coordinators must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization’s workflow. Coordinators must communicate with individuals at different levels in the organization and may be required to prepare budget and progress reports for upper management.
Advertising traffic coordinators work with outside customers or internal departments to develop a schedule for the delivery of products or resources. They monitor the flow of materials or resources through the process to ensure on time delivery. Coordinators troubleshoot problems to make sure a project or process remains on schedule. Traffic managers or coordinators develop work schedules in various departments to ensure work is completed on time. To confirm that a work process is progressing on schedule, coordinators monitor communication and work between departments.
Requirements skills for advertising traffic coordinators include organization, time management, and problem solving. Advertising traffic coordinators work with a variety of individuals in our organization and must have excellent communication skills.
Must be proficient with the Macintosh platform.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Little Rock, AR 72201
Successful and growing leader in the field of Guide Book & Directory Publishing is seeking an additional Account Executive to sell & market direct mail and online advertising.
Guide Book Publishing, founded in 1991, is an industry leader in publications serving the communications needs of churches of all denominations. GBP is a dynamic growth orientated company. Our customer base is national. The position will be headquartered in the Little Rock metro area with approximately a fourth of the time requiring travel.
Ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Outside Sales Experience – Preferably at least three to five years of successful sales experience
- Communication Skills – Ability to work the telephone to transfer leads into appointments and then into sales
- Proactive – High energy level and can work independently within a team concept
- Organized – Well organized to keep track of multiple clients at different stages in the sales process
- Self-Starter – Ability to seek out new leads for clients with the self-confidence to overcome objections
- Professional, honest and ethical
- Base Salary (or Draw) and Lucrative Commission program
- Bonus Program
- Health & Life Insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Travel Expenses
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
First Year Potential: $50,000 plus
For more information on Guide Book Publishing visit our web site at: http://www.guidebookpublishing.com
Send Resume to: Guide Book Publishing 322 Sovereign Court St. Louis, MO 63011 or Fax to: 636-391-3172 or email
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years
Public Relations Manager
Little Rock, AR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics to help the Bank achieve its mission and business goals.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key journalists and editors throughout the Bank’s territory as well as at top-tier newspapers and wire services nationally to increase their understanding of the Bank’s mission, purposes and functions and promote the brand.
- Position Bank executives as thought leaders in their areas of professional expertise.
- Develop and oversee public relations strategies
- Create content for social media, press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the company and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial report and/or legal documents
- Ability to write simple correspondence, procedures, routine reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Creativity to produce effective business messaging
Required and Desired Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline required
- 4-6 years of experience in job-related position
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Exceptional writing, proofing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Event planning experience
- MS Office programs
About Simmons Bank For 113 years, we’ve been dedicated to helping people and businesses achieve their financial goals. Today, Simmons Bank has approximately $8 billion in assets along with 2,000 associates located in 96 communities throughout Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Kansas. We’re growing! In fact, Fortune magazine recently listed Simmons as the 62nd fastest growing company in the U.S. Our growth has led to some amazing career opportunities. There’s never been a better time to join our team – a team dedicated to working together, high integrity, passion for all we do, and a commitment to high performance and personal and professional growth. If these cornerstones of company culture appeal to you, let’s talk!
Equal Employment Opportunity Information Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin and employment of Vietnam era veterans, disabled veterans and persons with disabilities. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires tight interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities that social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, branding, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans, and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Ensures that company messages, brand, and materials are accurate and consistent
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat etc.) with posts, updates, and ads
- Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Design, Communications or related majors
- Social media expert
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Highly proficient with marketing concepts
- Passion for new solutions and challenging broad based audiences
- Knowledge of forward design concepts
- Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
- Experience with Adobe Suite, iWork (Mac), and video editing and graphics
Compensation: $25,000 – $30,000 starting with opportunity for advancement
Voted Soirée’s Best for 2016 and 2017, our team has consistently ranked at the top of the chart in sales volume, units and most importantly, customer satisfaction. We’ve been asked to speak on the national stage at multiple real estate conferences and are leading the field with the use of innovative real estate technology and media.
We love helping people find homes. Our goal is to challenge the old real estate “norms”. Our belief is that we have found a better way to list and find homes, we found a better way to serve our clients, and we found a better way to serve the agents and staff on our team.
Marketing & Communication Coordinator, Arkansas Total Care, Little Rock, AR
- Write, design, coordinate, and produce materials to support corporate and subsidiaries
- Collaborate with vendors on graphics design, advertising, marketing and printing
- Update member handbooks, provider directories, and coordinate printing and distribution of new member packets
- Coordinate activities to support marketing and communications needs
Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of marketing or communications experience.
Envolve Vision requirements:
Licenses/Certifications: Valid driver’s license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Digital Marketing Strategist – CenterRock Advertising is looking for a new team member. We are a tight-knit team and need someone with an “attack problems and create solutions” attitude. Do you immediately have the need to dig into the data to prove or disprove your immediate intuition? Do you breathe cost/click or value of conversions? Then reach out to us today. CenterRock is a rapidly growing advertising agency that aims to put a lot of smart, passionate, and talented people under the same roof. Main Responsibilities-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, test and refine social advertising strategies.
- Create social content and website content.
- Execute SEO audits
- Understanding of what assets are needed for launching a campaign across multiple platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, email campaigns, and client websites.
- Big picture thinking with attention to detail and self-starting mentality.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
The Department of Workforce Services (DWS) Director of Communications is responsible for the overall management of public communications on behalf of the agency and acts as the media contact and spokesperson for the agency. This position is governed by state and federal laws and agency policy.
Serves as the media spokesperson for DWS.
Coordinates the development and implementation of initiatives with the Director of DWS and the Governors Office.
Manages external communications of the agency, by researching, preparing and editing articles, press releases, public notices, brochures, speeches and fact sheets concerning agency activities.
Develops and may prepare organizational publications for distribution to both internal and external departmental personnel.
Controls strategies for the development and dissemination of informational programs.
Arranges different types of public appearances to increase departmental service awareness.
Monitors federal legislation, policy changes and laws as well as best practices by other states as it related to assigned programs.
Develops reports and provides update to agency senior management and the Governors Office.
Coordinates the creation of advertisements.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Special Job Dimensions
Occasional in-state travel is required for presentations and appearances.
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
Knowledge of organizational management techniques.
Knowledge of operational methods utilized by the media.
Knowledge of the principles and practices of journalism, communications and public
Ability to access and optimize the use of media advertising services.
Ability to write, edit and manage multiple assignments while working on tight deadlines.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Minimum Education and/or Experience
The formal education equivalent of a bachelors degree in communications, public relations, business administration or a related field; plus four years of experience in a communications field.
Additional requirements determined by the agency for recruiting purposes require review and approval by the Office of Personnel Management.
OTHER JOB RELATED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE MAY BE SUBSTITUTED FOR ALL OR PART OF THESE BASIC REQUIREMENTS, EXCEPT FOR CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS, UPON APPROVAL OF THE QUALIFICATIONS REVIEW COMMITTEE.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must possess a valid Arkansas drivers license.
Agency Specific Information
Applicants must complete each item on the State of Arkansas application to be considered for employment. Incomplete applications and Resumes only WILL NOT be accepted. The application must be received before 4:30 p.m. on the closing date.
If a college degree is required for the position for which you are applying, bring a copy of your transcript with you if you are selected for an interview.
Method of pay is direct deposit. Checking or savings account required if hired.
Participation (6%) in contributory Retirement Plan is required if hired.
Bourbon & Boots, a national lifestyle brand delivering stories and shopping that celebrate the Southern Lifestyle is expanding its Interactive Engagement Team. This position will work out of our corporate headquarters in the Historic Argenta District of North Little Rock, AR.
This position is responsible for managing the email & social interactive audience engagement programs to promote the companies brand and products. The Company presently broadcasts approximately 8 Million eMails per month to its Current Customer base as well as uses Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest Social Medias.
The Company is very data and analytically focused so the applicant needs to be experienced in “Conrol” vs “Test” environment where every aspect of the email programs are constantly tested to improve the median performance of the Audience Selection, Subject Line, and Offer.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products.
- Ensure messaging is coordinated to brand.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Review graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Utilize eMail Tool for Scheduling of Campaigns.
- Ensure messages are mobile first.
- Oversee management of customer email file with 3rd party hygiene vendors.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive ‘call-to-actions’ in advertisements and promotions.
- Track and report on email engagement campaign performance.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Business Required
- Minimum of Four Years Experience w/eMail Campaigns
- Experience With Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest
- Need 5 years experience creating email campaigns for B2C retail
- Strong data, testing, and working analytics background
- Strong writer with excellent grammar & copy creation skills
- Ecommerce, Merchant, or Retail Experience is a Benefit
- Ability to Work in a High Growth, Fast Paced Environment
- Base Compensations is Very Competitive Based On Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- w/eMail Campaigns: 5 years
The METRO Marketing and Communications Associate (MCA) assists the Director of Public Engagement with activities related to branding, marketing and communications; and, is part of a five-member team that includes a customer service specialist and two customer service representatives. This is an internal support position for an entry-level communications professional. METRO offers competitive benefits and market based compensation. The MCA will enjoy the perks of working with a team of dedicated, fun professionals to meet a worthy public need, and will have numerous opportunities to gain valuable work experience.
Produces content for various formats and audiences, including but not limited to press releases, articles, social media posts, and talking points;
Develops and maintains multiple sets of data, including media lists, collateral materials tracking tools, reports monitoring, and analytics;
Assists with collateral materials development;
Serves as liaison for ad sales vendor;
Assists with community engagement activities, and transit training workshops
Performs research in support of team strategies;
Maintains website, social media and mobile app updates, including service alerts;
Assists with support for pass sales vendors and other partners;
Performs audience surveys, and responses;
Assists with public information meetings;
Attends community events as needed to hone messaging and develop relationships with individuals, organizations, and businesses.
Prefer a baccalaureate degree or significant progress towards a degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or related field from an accredited college or university;
Prefer marketing or public relations work experience;
Prefer experience with publishing, including e-newsletters, blogs, podcasts, and videos;
Basic graphic design skills are a plus.· Prefer a baccalaureate degree or significant progress towards a degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or related field from an accredited college or university;
Prefer marketing or public relations work experience;
Prefer experience with publishing, including e-newsletters, blogs, podcasts, and videos;
Basic graphic design skills are a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of communication channels and messaging models;
Knowledge of formal and informal and quantitative and qualitative research methods;
Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act, free speech law, and trademark and copyright law as applied to marketing and communications;
Excellent verbal and written two-way communication skills;
Excellent project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, time management, budgeting, coordinating, accountability controls and reporting;
Advanced word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and content management system skills;
Proficiency with social media platforms such as Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Instagram;
Public speaking skills;
Ability to quickly absorb and apply industry information and METRO-specific information;
Ability to quickly adopt new and emerging technology;
Ability to package information in custom, requested formats;
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION:
Applications/Resumes with cover letters submitted to Greg Williamson, HR Manager at either the METRO website http://www.rrmetro.org, or to email address email@example.com with “MCA Application” as subject. Because of the anticipated volume of applicants, no calls or drop-off applications please.
Reference and published work examples may be requested at a later date.
Rock Region METRO is firmly committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will administer its personnel policies and conduct its employment practices in a manner that results in treatment based on merit, experience and other work related criteria, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other protected characteristic under relevant state and federal laws.
The Arkansas Chapter is seeking to hire a Special Events Coordinator to manage fundraising activities and special events within the region. This position reports to the Events Manager and is based in Little Rock.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan, coordinate and implement all aspects of all assigned fundraising events.
- Assist in sponsor cultivation and solicitation, promotion and marketing activities and corporate initiatives.
- Identify, recruit, train and manage high impact volunteers for fundraising events who will assist the organization in increasing concern and awareness as well as growing revenue.
- Prepare presentations, materials, and reports.
- Prepare and distribute communications to volunteers and donors – via email, print, and telephone – based on the Association’s communications timeline and additional needs.
- Manage, evaluate, and expand fundraising programs under the direction of the Events Manager and Executive Director.
- Assist and maintain database for all event participants and donors.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate financial records for each event, establish budgets, work plans and timelines.
- Represent the Association at public events, conferences, workshops and media events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing or related field.
- 3+ years experience in fundraising or sales.
- Experience recruiting, training, and mobilizing volunteers.
- Effectively multi-task, establish priorities, and work in a fast paced environment. High efficiency in time management and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Detail oriented, adaptable, organized and able to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks.
- High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends and to travel as needed to perform job duties.
- Must possess a reliable person vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of valid insurance to attend meetings and perform event duties.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer’s Association.