Arkansas Conference of the United Methodist Church
The Arkansas Conference of the United Methodist Church in Little Rock, Arkansas is currently accepting applications for Executive Assistant to the Bishop.
Overview: The Executive Assistant to the Bishop is responsible for overseeing the management of the Office of The Resident Bishop of the Arkansas Annual Conference and supporting the Bishop in the carrying out of his/her responsibilities.
Qualifications: Serious applicants must have skill and knowledge of office administrative work. They should be able to create an atmosphere of hospitality, welcome and helpfulness when relating to all people. They should also demonstrate excellence in planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing assignments. A working knowledge of The United Methodist Church structure, doctrine and polity is important.
Salary and Benefits are commensurate with education, training, experience and skills.
Interested applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter;
- Current resumé with work and salary history as well as a reference list;
- Written responses to the following:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What strengths, skills and experiences do you have that will enable you to successfully fulfill the position description?
- What experiences have you had managing budgets and preparing expense reports?
- What experience have you had with The United Methodist Church?
- What software programs are you proficient in?
- Please prepare a short paragraph that summarizes your best understanding of the “mission” of this position.
Applications are due no later than Monday, September 30, 2019.