Love kids? Love building a foundation for Arkansas children and their families who are rebuilding their lives after abuse, abandonment and neglect? Want to work with a team that provides the best possible care to those with psychiatric, behavioral, emotional and spiritual issues?
Come work with us! The Methodist Family Health Foundation is seeking a director of development. Details are:
Under the direction of the Executive Director for the Foundation, the Director of Development will be responsible for the Annual Fund Program. This will encompass promoting and maintaining the Workman’s Society Program, Church Relations, and Corporate/Individual sponsorships for events and Direct Mail. This position will also work in conjunction with the marketing department to ensure Foundation collaterals for these programs are in-line with Methodist Family Health’s overall branding strategy.
Create and manage a Major Gifts program
Cultivate prospects, solicit donors and manage the Workman Society program
Coordinate and cultivate church relations
Manage the Direct Mail Program
Cultivate and solicit corporate and individual sponsorships for Southern Silks and Bright Night.
Coordinate with the Marketing Director to create and develop fundraising collateral pieces
Perform other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director of the Foundation
• Requires Five (5) years’ experience in Fundraising
• Require a Bachelor’s degree
• Personal integrity, character, and a strong sense of ethics
• Ability to deal effectively with a multitude of donor personalities
• Excellent verbal, writing, and organizational skills
• An affinity for serving the public good
• High energy level
• Deadline and detail oriented
• Knowledge of computers and donor software programs, in particular Raisers’ Edge
• Willingness and ability to travel
Apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/…/recruitment/recruitment.html…