Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association – Little Rock, Arkansas
The Membership Recruiter is responsible for carrying out effective recruiting strategies to increase new and Elite membership in assigned established geographic areas.
• Generates new membership leads.
• Create and implement strategy for acquisition, renewal, upgrade, and lapsed member programs.
• Create effective membership recruitment materials and campaigns.
• Perform activities related to the association’s membership booth at events.
• Assisting members with questions about membership, renewals, and benefits.
• Create and implement membership activities and events.
• Keep membership database up-to-date.
• Track services provided to members, Elite members, and targeted members.
• Prepare monthly reports/weekly benchmarks.
• Serve as staff liaison to Membership Committee.
• Represent and advocate the role of the Association to existing and prospective members.
• Advocates for the 7th amendment and protecting citizen’s rights to a civil jury trial.
• Attend ATLA events – CLE, convention, social events, board meetings, etc.
• General office tasks
• Serve as staff liaison to assigned committees
• Supports the CEO and COO
• Other duties as assigned
• Net member gain
• Attrition rate
• Revenue by dues level
• Member acquisition cost
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent relevant experience
• 1-3 years experience in membership or sales
• Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
• Reliable vehicle and current insurance to travel within Arkansas
• Must reside within or have great familiarity with the Greater Little Rock area
This is a full-time position, with salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Please submit resumes to email@example.com. The posting will be closed upon fulfillment of the position.