Noble Impact is growing faster than ever, and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing and PR Manager to lead and grow our digital marketing and communications strategy. Located in downtown Little Rock, Noble Impact is an energetic, growing, and passionate team of education-obsessed change-makers looking to rewire education for purpose and relevance. And now, we’re looking for a marketing extraordinaire to help tell our story.
If you or someone you know gets pumped about managing marketing and communications for a growing education initiative, let’s talk!
As the Digital Marketing and PR Manager, you will be responsible for exponentially growing Noble Impact’s user base and digital footprint. You would be in charge of developing, implementing, managing, and analyzing Noble Impact’s digital marketing and public relations strategies, and you would also have the opportunity to assist with event management, community building, and product development efforts.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in creating and implementing online traffic and lead generation strategies through email, SEO/SEM, social media, and content marketing. You must be a self-starter that can excel in an entrepreneurial environment and aggressively grow our online presence.
Ideally, you would also be passionate about education, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and possess industry experience in marketing, public relations, and/or journalism. Like our teammates, you should also care a great deal about making an impact through education.
In this role, you will:
- Create, manage, measure, and report performance on all digital marketing (email, SEO/SEM, social media, and content marketing) campaigns and efforts
- Manage content generation initiatives, such as our Community Blogging Program
- Grow the subscriber base of the monthly email newsletter, while also reimagining what the newsletter could be
- Garner local and national press for Noble Impact initiatives and programming
- Collaborate with the product team on website and digital product projects
- Assist with event planning and management
You’re our ideal teammate if you have:
- Experience managing high-growth digital marketing initiatives
- Proven excellence with landing press features within relevant media outlets
- Strong communications/writing and math/analytical skills
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Expertise in Excel (or Google Spreadsheets)
- An engaged social media following across platforms (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, blogs, etc.)
- Accurate understanding of performance and success metrics and knowledge of how to analyze and improve these key performance indicators
Are passionate about education. You’re a total dream candidate if you:
- Geek out about design and data analysis
- Stay up-to-date on marketing, PR, and technology trends
- Consider yourself a storyteller
- Enjoy working in small, entrepreneurial teams
You can expect:
- A full-time position with a competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Opportunities to attend and speak at conferences
- Passionate and impact-minded teammates
- A collaborative, growth-focused, fast-moving culture
- High-level connectivity within the education system
The person who fills the role of Marketing and PR Manager at Noble Impact will collaborate with VP of Product Erica Swallow, who currently manages all marketing efforts at Noble Impact. Erica is excited to hire a partner-in-change who can take Noble Impact’s marketing, communications, and story to the next level. If you’d like to get insight into the position, she’s your gal. Tweet or email her to connect.
Does this role sound perfect for you or someone you know? If so, we want to talk. Contact the Noble Impact team at email@example.com. Attach your resumé and/or LinkedIn profile, so we can get to know your professional experience, and tell us about yourself and your interest in the role! We’re in the process of scheduling phone interviews and are looking forward to bringing on a full-time teammate in June!
Noble Impact is an education non-profit that provides relevant and purpose-driven education to K-12 students through portfolio-driven and project-based learning experiences. Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, we currently serve 400+ students in elementary, middle, and high school.