- Position Information/Description
To write, create, gather and source content for all assigned projects for Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) and related entities and to maintain accurate databases used in LRCVB’s digital marketing efforts.
- Essential Job Functions
- For a complete listing of essential job functions, please click here
- Minimum Qualifications and Additional Requirements
These knowledge, skills, and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related area; two (2) years of experience in advertising, communications, online marketing, or related areas. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends as required.This position may require one or more of the following pre-employment screenings: drug and alcohol screening, or background investigation.
DISCLAIMER: This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
- Application Requirements
- On-line applications only.
- Candidates must submit application and supplemental questions by closing date.
- Applicant’s answers to supplemental questions will be used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically.
- The Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to close this position early once an offer of employment has been extended and accepted.
- List of qualified applicants will be considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
- Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at www.lrjobs.net or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.
- City of Little Rock
500 West Markham, Suite 130W
Little Rock, Arkansas, 72201-1428